Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Mission Of Total Family Wellness

The Mission Of Total Family Wellness

I love being a Family Practice physician.  It has been an honor and a privilege to touch so many lives over my many years of practice.  When I made the decision to be a Family doctor I just knew I found my calling.  I love having a close relationship with my patients, some of whom are like family.  My goal has always been to make living life better through improving health and preventing illness whenever I can. 

I chose to make a change and open my own practice because it is my vision to be accessible to my patients, continue those personal relationships, and spend extra time with my patients when needed.  The traditional way of delivering health care for most medical practices is so hectic in this day and age. Most insurers require more and more of your doctor while paying them the same or less.    I became more interested in the new method of health care delivery called Direct Primary Care [DPC]. DPC has gained a lot of attention in the medical community and in the business world as an innovative and cost-effective way to deliver the health care most people want and that I want to provide.  The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes, and other major news outlets have all published articles about DPC, and almost always in a favorable light.

I have decided to offer a DPC option to my patients because I know it's the right thing to do for my patients and for me.  A DPC practice allows me to concentrate of the health and well-being of the patient in front of me rather than fighting with the insurance companies which cost more time and money.  DPC can complement your current insurance if you have it; By combining our aged-based monthly fee with a lower premium/higher deductible plan we can get you to either break even for better value or, best case scenario, we can save you money all the while keeping you protected medically and financially.

Please have a look at my website for more information about Total Family Wellness and Direct Primary Care, or schedule a meeting with me to have your questions about Direct Primary Care answered.  I look forward to growing my practice with you, and thank you for the privilege of being your family doctor.

Sincerely,



Trinette D. Moss, M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment